MOVE. VOICE. OPEN. BLOG.



Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Know the 10 Signs

#2 Challenges in Planning or Solving Problems

"One of the first indications that something was awry was missing appointments that were on my schedule. Frequently, I put times down wrong, or failed to follow the time I had down correctly, arriving too early, late or not at all.

Now that I am diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, I keep two schedules to avoid missing anything. At one time I didn’t keep a schedule. A busy lawyer, I had every appointment, deadline and due date in my head.

With Alzheimer’s, I know I need to take these extra steps and it helps me be able to continue to be active and involved."

-Mike Donohue

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


BBB Accredited Charity